Subject: [Leica] IMG: There's been fog in Vancouver...
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Jan 22 14:58:29 2009

Thanks you, everyone. I certainly appreciate all the accolades. I
just wish I had had more time. There were lots more out there. In the
end though nature did the heavy lifting, and I just picked up the
pieces.

Exposure was a bit fiddly, as the dynamic range is sometimes next to
nothing, and then extreme on the next. Obviously, this was one time
to let the highlights go in the pictures with the sun or specular
reflections.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design