Subject: [Leica] FS/OT equipment--Siegerin K.M. #109XXX German WWII Navy watch
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 22 22:03:40 2009

This is an issued, all original, unaltered, authentic WWII German Navy watch
(head only) w/ proper #595 movement. It has just been serviced by my
watchmaker, winds smoothly and keeps good time. It has many small scratches
(no gouges) on the snap-back 30mm case/ 16mm fixed lugs, but maybe about 75%
of the original chrome finish remains, and what I was told by the seller are
the usual small spots on the silver/white dial. It was obviously not worn by
some desk-Admiral! The crystal is excellent and the SS back is also lightly
scratched, but is in good condition and has no gouges. The serial number is
109XXX, which I was also told by the seller makes it a very early, pre-war
issue.
?
Asking $300 USD OBRO, including insured Korea post shipping (Fed Ex or DHL
insured at your cost), and payment by bank or postal M.O. ,certified check
or bank wire transfer are acceptable. Sorry, there is no Pay Pal in Korea.
Insured shipment will be made after funds clear (usually about 3 weeks). My
email is: wrs111445 at yahoo dot com
?
If watch is not as represented here, I will refund your money.
?
Click here for scans: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/
?
Thanks,