Subject: [Leica] cleaning lenshoods
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jan 22 22:12:06 2009

I have.

Some of them get ruined.
Some of them stay the same.

Some of them get only partly ruined and you can repaint them.
Like a speed graphic one from the 50's I had.

I dish wash anything not held down.
Right now don't have one though.

I've got most of that out of my system though.

An expensive Leica one all kidding aside they'll tell you to play it safe
and not do it.

Less you have one which is cool running and very low pressure.
And uses no water.

Mark William Rabiner