Subject: [Leica] BOOKS received, WOW, WOW, WOW!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jan 23 14:47:46 2009

Today I've received the Books, 12 Leica Photographers and LUG 2008.

They are absolutely great and beautiful pictures, great names already
we - or I know - and some other news, also new pictures I've never saw
on the LUG, it has been a great work from Hoppy and Jim and all of us
we can be very happy to have such persons with us they help to diffuse
our passion for the photography.

A very big thank you and congratulations for both, and I thank also
Hoppy to have deserve me the great honour to share my pictures among
the great they was participated on the project.

Congratulations and thank you too to oour Saloon keeper, without his
effort we had never arrived at this point, and finally a big thank you
too Dr. Ted, well simply Ted our friend for his always very nice words.

I'm very happy with the books, I've ordered too for my daughters.

Saludos cordiales desde Barcelona
Lluis