Subject: [Leica] FS: My Leica Stuff
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri Jan 23 17:25:29 2009

Due to a recent disability issue (which I hope gets better soon), it
is with great sadness I must sell my M stuff:

DS M3 s/n 778XXX  $450.00 CLA by Youxin Ye Oct 2007. Only issue is a
small triangular spot (front of camera along bottom by opening key)
where the vulcanite chipped off.

Leica black strap with moulded script Leica emblem on pad and pebbled
back VG $25

CV 1,4/40 lens (black) with CV hood and caps. $260.00 EX+

2,8/90 Elmarit (silver) Wetzlar 1693XXX EX $260.00 (only observed
issue is small ~ 0.5cm indentation on the end of the barrel where the
aperiture dot is, does not affect operation)

4/90 Elmar collapsible BGN (only due to rub marks on the focusing
kurled section from something else in the bag) $125.00

4,5/135 Elmar CLA by Youxin Oct 07 $60

Wetzlar 12575 black hood for 90 and 135 EX $27

39mm Wetzlar UV filters (3 available)  $30 each or $75 for all three.

Desktop Leitz Wetzlar tripod (crinkle black) $40

Tall Leitz Wetzlar tripod head silver $45

Spare takeup spool for M3 $40

Black Luigi half case VG $40

Pix available upon request. PP (add 3%)/USPS Money Order Net/Personal
Checks (US) held 10 days to clear.  CONUS USPS Postage included in
advertised prices.  Non US please enquire.

Ref: user name on that 'other' auction site:  summi2557 Feedback: 100%
Positive

I now know what a root canal without anesthesia must feel like.
Unfortunately, getting disability checks from an insurer resembles
impacted molar extraction from a Velociraptor with a hammer and
screwdriver.  The physicians on the list know the insurer mandated
'paper gymnastics'. Figured I would offer here before 'that other'
auction site.

Charlie Meyer
Keyser, WV
(304) 813-7902