Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on the Nikon D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Jan 24 03:19:07 2009

Hello Luggers,
The blockage - whatever it was - cleared off my server and I was able
to post
the following pictures:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/

http://tinyurl.com/ccsjyg

The 19 Elmarit without filter (less vignetting)
The 19 Elmarit without filter and corrected for vignetting in CS4
and several pictures using the 90mm Summicron  and the 180 Telyt APO.

Focus on the telephotos with the D700 is relatively easy up to f5.6 -
f8.0.
Follow focus is hard with moving objects with the 180 Telyt because the
focus throw is so long.

Please enjoy.
C&C welcome as always
Cheers