Subject: [Leica] re: bokeh
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Sat Jan 24 05:53:21 2009

Geoff,

Great posting insomuch that you addressed two questions I've had,
namely how do film and digital vary and what does the bokeh of the 75mm
summicron look like.

I liked the film posting the best with the 50 summilux wide open. I
thought the 75 summicron performed exceedingly well.

I'm partial to film, and prefer black and white to color.

Thanks for taking the time to post these examples of bokeh. I
especially liked your approach of showing examples in both film and
digital. Very thoughtful of you.

Doug