Subject: [Leica] Juan Buhler
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat Jan 24 16:44:00 2009

We dropped by Juan's gallery reception on Friday Jan 16. Not too many people
do what Juan does nowadays - pure street photography in the classic sense.
My wife and I informally call this the "Dog series" with dogs peeking out
here and there in a number of the pictures.

Juan carries his M8 sling-style, always ready for action. His lens of choice
is an otherwise modest Voigtlander 35/1.7. Small, lightweight and does great
things under Juan's hands.

<http://imagecraft.smugmug.com/gallery/7180278_qqdS4#460955232_MiZBM> I only
had the XPan already loaded with Provia 100 with me, so I armed it with the
Summicron 50/2 which is needed in the low light setting of the Gallery.

Juan's site is at http://www.jbuhler.com

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com