Subject: [Leica] Hasta Luego
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 24 17:46:27 2009

At 08:30 PM 1/24/2009, you wrote:
>Enjoy
>looking forward to the photographs and reports
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser

Thanks, George.  The thing I hate most about the film photos is that
they will have to wait until long after I've returned :-(  I hope
it's worth it. I'll be trying the experiment of "thinking" B&W with
my black M8 and "thinking" color with my chrome M8.  The film M7's
I'll know will be definitely B&W because that's the only film I'm
taking.  I don't really think there will be a difference in the way I
take the photos but we'll see!  This is an experiment for me to see
if I really think differently in B&W or color.

I'm a little bit nervous about Peru because so many people have
e-mailed to warn me about thefts, kidnapping, and terrible driving
conditions.  I don't think I'm naive about the possibility of
problems, but I hope that the reports I'm getting are greatly exaggerated!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Hasta Luego)