Subject: [Leica] Picture Samples using R lenses on my Nikon D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Jan 24 21:02:42 2009

Hello Luggers,
I am beginning to get the hang of Leica R lenses on my Nikon D700.

Here is a three panel pano of Pui O beach this morning taken with the
19mm Elmarit
processed in CS4. This is one of the reasons I changed the bayonet on
the 19 - I wanted
to be able to take w-i-d-e panos with it on a digital SLR body and I
am pleased with the result
and excited about the possibilities:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/3panelPuiO19ElmaritW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/d3k7sh

And here a picture with the 180 Telyt Apo on the D700 at Shui Hau
beach where the kite surfers were out in
force today with a good wind. The picture is cropped to the middle
third of the image.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/KiteSurfX2Telyt180AP0W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/bklgd7

Please enjoy - all C&C welcome