Subject: [Leica] In San Francisco week of February 1
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Mon Jan 26 11:59:03 2009

Hi Don,

It looks like you like nature, so I would suggest:

a) Point Reyes - it can be very foggy

b) If you really have time, you can go up near Sacramento to
   Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, in Glenn County, California
   It is right in the middle of Pacific Flyway, and you should be able
to see lots of migratory birds in the area.
     http://www.fws.gov/sacramentovalleyrefuges/r_sac.html

If you can let me know your interest, may be I can provide you more pointers.

I am in the South Bay, which has mostly nothing except high-tech company. :)

Best of Luck,

-Pasvorn