Subject: [Leica] LUG mail responsiveness
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jan 26 23:36:47 2009

Fellow LUGgers, recently I changed to a Gmail address to help improve mail
sorting. I am getting LUG mail but frequently my posts seem to take 12 hrs
or longer  to appear back to me as group mail, if at all. Is anyone else
experiencing delays like this?
I wonder if this is related to my Gmail or the LUG in general? My normal net
and other email progs seem unaffected by any delays.

--
Cheers
Geoff

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] LUG mail responsiveness)