Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica (better the east than the west)
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Jan 28 10:37:17 2009

On Jan 28, 2009, at 12:53 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> With this LUG lovefest for the Tetons breaking out, perhaps some
> time this
> year we ought schedule a first LUG get-together in them mountains.
> I'll take
> a train!
>
> Seth

A LUG get together sound like a good idea - but I favor the east
instead of the west. Perhaps the mountains of northern Vermont or New
Hampshire. Not as tall as those in the west, but a lot easier to get
to and just as picturesque. Stowe is the quintessential New England
town and Bretton Woods has a legacy in finance to rival Jackson Hole.
And you can even drive from upstate NY in a couple of hours.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Re: Leica (better the east than the west))
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Re: Leica (better the east than the west))