Subject: [Leica] Lens compatibility
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 28 19:14:43 2009

Hello Stephen

I use the elmarit 90 and the VC 21 with no problem, though I like the
VC 15 better for wide. Some people have had to have their Noctilux
adjusted for more accurate focusing for the M8.  One Rusky 50, and a
V/C lens wouldn't work happily on the M8.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Stephen Acsai <sacsai@nc.rr.com>
wrote:had to have th