Subject: [Leica] G10 vibes
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jan 28 20:21:39 2009

I have one. But I'm of two minds about it. While the sensor is larger
than most cameras this size, I haven't found the imaging to be that
much better than its competition.
I do have to admit that the first week I had it, I used on a
commercial assignment. I think that once a few more upgrades occur,
this one will find its way to the kids as their personal camera.
sd