Subject: [Leica] PhotoSynth - was R lenses on any Digital body
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Thu Jan 29 04:29:17 2009

In regard to specs; full frame sensor, as bright a viewfinder image as
possible to enable focusing with the R lenses (28/2.8, 60/2.8, 90/2,
100/2.0, 180/2.8) and back in the past I have used several Canon F1N bodies
with Motor Drives, Hasselblad and Mamiya products so I am quite familiar
with kits larger than an R6.2.