Subject: [Leica] Focomat Ia Enlarging Lenses: Compatability
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Jan 29 07:07:59 2009

Place a neg in the carrier. Frame the image onto an 8x10 easel. Then
raise the easel until you can see a focused image. If it gets into
focus after 2 or 3 inches, then you might need an extension tube.
Leica made a whole tube series of different lengths to take care of
just this kind of situation.
sd