Subject: [Leica] Re: G10 Vibes / BIG Inauguration Photo
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu Jan 29 07:29:13 2009

Yeah that's a cool image. Though look closely and you'll see some odd
features such as double heads, missing heads, lenses missing the front
parts. The camera pieces together multiple images using the Gigapan so
sometimes a perfect match will not work without some good 'ole PS.
www.lensrentals.com have the Gigapan for rental.

There's also a 4x5 user in one of the press boxes.

Chris