Subject: [Leica] IMG: Elmarit-R 28/2.8 Image
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Jan 29 16:23:18 2009

As I said in an earlier post, I obtained a Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 28/2.8
lens to use on my Oly E-510 as a walk-around kit.  The combination is much
easier to carry than the same camera with its Zuiko 14-54 zoom.

The local hospital is in the midst of a large expansion program, giving me a
subject that served for demonstration purposes.  While I did not have the
camera perfectly level, I see no indications of distortion. The 28mm on the
E-510 gives an angle of view similar to a 56mm lens on a full-frame 35mm
camera.

Out of four quick shots, I got four keepers.  I think it will work out fine.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Hospital+Expansion+2.tif.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA