Subject: [Leica] FS Gosssen spotmaster Mamiya RB67 complete set
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Jan 30 13:29:25 2009

Hi,

For sale is a very nice Gossen spotmaster spotmeter. In very good
condition with case, wrist strap and fresh battery.
Manual can be found here:http://www.gossen-photo.de/pdf/ba_spotmaster2_e.pdf
This manual is for the spotmaster 2 but works the same as the orignial
spotmaster offered for sale here.
Like to have EUR250,- and shipping.
I prefer IBAN or Paypal.

Anybody interested in a Mamiya Rb67 set?
Body rb67 pro S +wlf
50mm
65mm
90mm
140mm macro
180mm

all lenses are C lenses.

3 X 120 back 2 older ones, one newer one
220 back
6x4.5 120 back plus mask
graphic 2x2 back.
Early style metered prism
Multi angle handgrip
Lenshoods
3 extension tubes
2 screeens
Compendium
polaroid back for free
strap (if I can find it)
prism magnifier. wrong type. For free.

So, pretty much a complete set.

If I count everything up it should cost $1500,- ex shipping.
  I  prefer to sell as a set but can sell pieces too if you want.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema