Subject: [Leica] For sale Friday
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Jan 30 15:27:52 2009

Hello

Couple things for Nikon F folks I pulled out of some draws:

PB-4 Bellows Attachment - Ex Plus condition $50
PS-4 slide copying adaptor - Ex Plus condition $35
DW-3 Finder - $30
FTN Prism finder - Fair condition.  I don't have any batteries to see if
the cell works- $30
2 M2 extension tubes - Good condition - Free if you buy the Bellows or $10
1 E2 extension tube with plunger - Good condition - Free if you buy the
bellows or $20
Gossen Luna Lux - Free to anyone who buys something and wants it

Have a good weekend!!

Chris Saganich MS, CPH
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964