Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 4
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 30 18:23:04 2009

I spent some time in Chamblee, GA on Thursday.  It is a bedroom community
just outside of Atanta with very, very safe roads if you catch my drift.
 Just off downtown there is a strip of "Antique" stores that cater to the
movie industry.  In other words not so much antiques as movie props.  This
weeks photo's come from the yard in front of one.
First up is some icons from not so long ago:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org./v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Paw+Week+4/icons.jpg.html

Similar to an image I posted four or so years ago some cast off caps:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org./v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Paw+Week+4/cast+aways.jpg.html

Artistically arranged porcelain:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org./v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Paw+Week+4/debris+field.jpg.html

Last, another view of chrome:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org./v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Paw+Week+4/knobs+and+leaves.jpg.html

Enjoy, comment, or pass on by; the PAW is more about finding a way to make
an acceptable image every week even if the Muses are dining with Murphy.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Don's PAW week 4)