Subject: [Leica] FS M8, 28 Elmarit ASPH
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri Jan 30 20:02:57 2009

Craig, your message came through (4 times). gmail doesn't show your mail to
the list, until someone answers. So I'm answering so you won't send out
another message in 4 hours :-)

Good luck. Would you take a R-D1 and an IOU :-)?

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com