Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shooting against the light
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 31 05:11:47 2009

Hi Philippe,

Ah malin!, when some minutes ago I've mentionned the Angenieux I can't
imagine this superb picture, the Angenieux lenses have a superb
rendition, I think I've already mentionned that on the 80's I've
tested the 90 Angenieux with the 90 R Summicron, fine details was
better on Angenieux and his contrast was a little more smooth.

Nevertheless on this set the second is my favorite.

Concerning the Summicron flare ... I honestly think "tu es trop
?xigeant mon ami", some little imperfections are beautiful....
otherwise how you define the "Gamour"?

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 31/01/2009, a las 8:45, Philippe AMARD escribi?: