Subject: [Leica] wysiwyg editor
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leowesson)
Date: Sat Jan 31 08:07:57 2009

i'm in the process of consolidating my webstuff to a central site and
would like to know the best way to build my homepage.  i've tried
using neo-office and outputting  heml.  it looks good on the page but
the layout gets all wonky on the web.  what's a good wysiwyg html
idiot proof tool?  basically i need a banner, 2 rows of 5 photos
underneath that, each linked to a different site and an email me link,
preferably without an underline.  and it needs to be easy to swap out
photos from the photogrid.

thanks!

leo wesson
photographer/videographer