Subject: [Leica] December 2008 LUG photo contest results
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 31 10:17:24 2009

Thanks Brian for your work and congratulations for the winners as well
for all other to have participate on this contest, I liked very much
too the pictures of Steve Barbour, Jayanand, Howard, Charles Hehl,
Philippe among many others.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 31/01/2009, a las 18:14, Brian Reid escribi?: