Subject: [Leica] Erwin reviews new Summilux
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jan 31 15:56:52 2009

One of my best lenses is the Canon 10-22, for the Canon 40D.  But, when I
get the 5D Mk II it will not be useable.  No complaints given the use I have
had from it, but surely larger sensors are the future, probably sooner than
later.

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Erwin reviews new Summilux)