Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern Services, Old Presentation
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Feb 1 10:28:08 2009

The only thing I can suggest, Jim, is Neopan 400 to get the effects
you're looking for :-)

I too have never been attracted by b/w images from digital color.
Don't know why. I could very well just be a snob or something, but I
don't think so. When it comes to color images, I wouldn't touch film.
So I'm not totally hung up on film. But when it comes to b/w ...
digital doesn't do it for me.

Daniel