Subject: [Leica] IMG: Modern Services, Old Presentation
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Mon Feb 2 09:30:47 2009

Alan,

I was just referring to the menus and screens of the F6, a film
camera, of course.

The F6 comes without the big motorbase, which is an extra
accessory.   I find it a very pleasing shape, size, and weight, but
you're right, it's twice the size of an OM-1, which I also used for
many years.    Now I can't hold an OM-1 steady at slow speeds, while
I can hold the F6 steady down to 1/15th.

Bob