Subject: [Leica] do i want a panasonic LC1? More importantly, do I want YOURS?
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Feb 3 09:36:34 2009

Hey folks,
  Something's telling me that I need an LC1 for those days when the DSLR
seems too big to cart around. Does anybody have an experience with them?
I've seen photos of it with the lens removed, but I can't find info on what
mount it is, other than that it might be the same as the Olympus e330? Talk
to me people! Is there one in your closet that wants to turn into part of an
M8 for you?

Thanks,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] do i want a panasonic LC1? More importantly, do I want YOURS?)