Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: Another January New Orleans Wedding
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Feb 3 13:53:03 2009

Ahh, Pocketwizards. www.pocketwizard.com

Radio slaves. I used 2 of them so guests could trigger a camera themselves.
One hooks to the camera(D2x) while the guests hold the other synch to
trigger the camera.

Also I use them to give some backlight(during dancing,portraits). You can
use up to 12 at one time I believe. The Nikon flashes have wireless synch
built-in, but the pocketwizards will trigger camera or flash from over 200ft
away.

So I guess my idea is to do a workshop over in the UK on how to get UK
weddings "Americanized". At least that would pay for my trip huh?

Chris