Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery--it's official!
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Feb 4 19:15:16 2009

Those are hookers? Wow, I must be the most unobservant person on the list. I
thought they were, you know, just dressing skimpily!!!

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Film and soup question)