Subject: [Leica] Where to get good prints from digital files?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Feb 5 08:49:33 2009

Reminds me of a friend in New Orleans.  Back in the 1940's he decided to buy
a laundry that had several neighborhood drop off locations.

He thought it would make a good cover for a bookie operation.   The theory
was people would come there, and place bets in the neighborhood, and the
laundry delivery truck would make several trips a day to the main laundry,
where the main book was.

 He finally had to sell it, because with the prompt service the laundry
business was so good that they didn't have time to run the bookie operation.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/