Subject: [Leica] How to protect the M8
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Feb 5 14:47:59 2009

Thank you to Emanuel, Leo, Mark, Nathan, Christopher, Frank, Geoff,
Jayanand, Scott

I think the first I should try and be used with it to know exactly
what I need, for the moment the thig I thaught more necessary to
protect is the screen, for this reason I'm looking for the Giottos LCD
protector SP8250, it seems that it is only available in US.

Anyone has experience with the very cheap protectors films announced
on e-Bay, or acmaxx e-bay #260354421188? I'm not very confident on
these things on e-Bay.

Thank you very much in advance!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 05/02/2009, a las 2:35, EPL escribi?: