Subject: [Leica] M8 Black, Be Welcome at home!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Feb 5 15:36:55 2009

Hi all,

Finally I've decided keep the Black M8, this would help me - perhaps -
also to change my mentality, all others are silver (for film). To
avoid any misunderstanding I want to say to all that I'm very
satisfied with the assistance and the help of my dealer, I'm customer
of him from earlies 80's! and I copntinue fully confident.

I do mistakes too on my business and the important is the right
attitude to solve them. Leica had delivery problems due to the success
of their promotions, and this is not the fault of the dealers.

Anyway I'll be very happy with my new toy, and once I know a little
how to operate and received the UV/IR filters I want show to you the
results if they are decent.

Thanks to all for your advices on this hesitating history.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching) ([Leica] M8 Black, Be Welcome at home!)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M8 Black, Be Welcome at home!)