Subject: [Leica] "The Future of Memories" book from Leica
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri Feb 6 05:54:33 2009

Just received the latest Leica marketing publication through the post
this morning. Page 23 concerns the M7 and there's an annotated picture
of the front of the camera.

But what's this? The annotation entitled "Creative Flash" points
straight at... what? The hot shoe? An external flash? None of the
above. It points to the ribbed "bright lines" window!

Now I have met people who know no better who believe, on fist
inspection, that this must be a built-in flash, but this is a Leica
produced document! With the Solms address on the back!

What the hell's going on? Can we believe anything we read in these
things?

I trust the advertising agency have been fired, or at the very least a
few heads have rolled.

It's okay though - I've stopped laughing now.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!