Subject: [Leica] D lux 4 question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 8 07:12:30 2009

I am assuming that you have uploaded the latest drivers from Adobe or
Panasonic.  So, first, archive the files someplace so that you can revisit
them once the RAW converters are available for your software platform of
choice.

If you do most of your photo editing in the Capture One converter then save
as a TIFF file you will lose very little information in the file.  As a TIFF
you will have no problem editing in whatever software you prefer.