Subject: [Leica] NY Times Magazine today---Paolo Pellegrin
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Feb 8 12:10:50 2009

This guy's worse than I am at keeping the camera level.  At least these
reproduced fairly well.  I thought the one of Mickey Rourke and his dog was
the best.  The others seemed pretty ordinary, IMHO.  Speaking of strange
photos, there is a b&w spread in the February 2 New Yorker by someone named
Platon.  All white backgrounds, tops of heads cut off etc.

Ken