Subject: [Leica] Some surprises with the M8
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Feb 8 14:10:14 2009

Hi Lluis,

I like your approach.  You are looking at all of the positive things that
the M8 brings to you, while some seem to always look for all of the little
problems.  The filters may be an improvement in some cases, but the camera
and lens collection that you have will keep you busy just learning all of
the things that can be done successfully.  As I understand it, coding is
primarily important only with wide angle lenses.  Filters can be added
later.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA