Subject: [Leica] Land/Icescape 6 IMG
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 8 16:01:15 2009

Thanks Ken, I am working on developing a printing relationship. Helen
rightly does not want me to branch out into ink jet printing (unless I'm
closing the darkroom) and with the minimal printing I would do, the quality
would be hard to maintain. I'm using a pro-lab, and have supposed quality
adjustments to get it right. So far the colour has been excellent, but my
last b/w print was a bit too dark.

I still don't quite know where my darkroom will fit: frustrating times ;-)

Cheers

Alastair