Subject: [Leica] Some surprises with the M8
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Feb 9 12:33:10 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 1:17 PM, Pasvorn Boonmark wrote:

> Tuxedo is notorious about this.
>
> If you have a wool one, it will show black.  If you have any trace of
> synthetic material, it will have purple cast.  Black women's dresses
> are very pronounce since most of them are made of synthetic fabric.

With the number of words spent on this issue, you'd guess that most
people are wearing tuxes,

and most of the time...

in reality it's generally a non issue, or if/when it is for you, use a
filter...

I have "almost never" had this surface as a problem,  in several M8
years,

which probably means that I travel with the wrong crowd,

Steve