Subject: [Leica] Paolo Pellegrin
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Feb 9 13:20:21 2009

Adam Bridge wrote:Maybe five years ago I took a class at the American Film
Institute. In the foyer
there is a large collection of (mostly) black and white photos of "the
stars". At the time they seemed to have been shot by a single
photographer, at least the style suggested that to me. Do you happen
to know who did them? I found many to be very striking and some simply
fabulous.

Adam, possibly they were the set of George Hurrell photos that the AFI owns.
 I Googled and found a blog that mentioned them.

http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/afi-catalog-project-dead-before-done-why/

Scroll down or search on Hurrell to find the mention.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE