Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Feb 11 08:52:11 2009

Well, Alan, you must be right - we can always find more terrible weather
or situations for sure.
Yet, even though I am used to driving in bad weather conditions any time
of the year, I had to renounce meeting Nathan in Luxembourg on Monday
due to a forecast of winds of up to 140 km/h on top of the sleet, slush
and heavy rain.
So Nathan's is a nice shot giving the atmosphere all right, this I can
testify ;-)

I simply hope that his next visit round here will take place in more
acceptable weather.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Phili^^e