Subject: [Leica] Lights and shadows
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Feb 11 16:44:36 2009

EXCELLENT! - so many people make half-baked
attempts at light/shadow compositions that just
leave me disappointed. This one had me staring
for a full minute and wondering how to "get in"
the photo to see what was around the corner.
There are so many things going on in this vacant
street. The photo speaks on its own better than
any words I could use to describe all that comes
together to make it work on a level of fine art.
A real classic, Lluis!

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lights and shadows)