Subject: [Leica] FS Kinda.. Slide/Negative Scanning Service
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Thu Feb 12 18:00:51 2009

Thought i'd post this since it's FS Friday.

I recently acquired one of the most advanced scanners that can scan your
slides and negatives at the highest optical density available on a film
scanner (meaning you get a picture with a great exposure!)

I am a college student, so I will be charging .15 cents per
negative/slide, and the files will be either burned on a CD/DVD or
placed on your memory stick. Photos will be scanned at 2000dpi, but you
can request 4000dpi if you really need it (at no extra cost)

If you have a LOT of slides or negatives you want to digitize, then let
me know and I can make you a good deal. I am here to help!

Examples of scans here:
http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/2620306154/in/set-72157607060274951/
http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/2620307642/in/set-72157607060274951/
http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/2620307390/in/set-72157607060274951/
http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/2619482393/in/set-72157607060274951/
http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/3175915891/
http://flickr.com/photos/helloyama/3195021166/

Procedures:
Get in contact with me
Get your slides/negatives to me. (Must cover shipping for both ways)
-Either a box of slides, or strips of negatives.
-There is a possibility that some images may not scan correctly. I only
charge for the images that you get
Finally, get your images on a DVD or your own Flash Drive (You must
provide the DVD if the total job cost is under $10) , and get your
physical images back too!

Any specific questions, don't hesitate to email me!

-Yama Nawabi