Subject: [Leica] kids bw
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Fri Feb 13 22:39:00 2009

Hello Steve,Luis,

I agree with Luis- sometimes we must consider BW doesn't make always a
better photo. Frame & compo are also (fortunately!)  parts of the success.
In the kidsbw, the girl's  look/eye is impressive but a bit lost in the
frame so maybe does'nt give us the opportunity to listen to his soul. As
Luis states color adds concentration - in BW I would try to burn (darken,
considering a classical wet darkroom job)) the stone or crop to get a square
frame. My 2 cents.

Cheers

Bernard

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] kids bw)