Subject: [Leica] A short time downtown
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Feb 14 06:35:05 2009

Thanks Rob.

Guess I shouldn't tell you that it was over 60 when I shot those either.

Tennessee winters are weird, we'll have  a period of really cold weather
then the next week it can warm up to mid 60's then we can have snow the
next week.  Last year we had snow in March:
http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/93911620
Look in the background and you will see daffodils blooming.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography
        (615) 331-7794