Subject: [Leica] Telyt/ Televit Visoflex Question.... 280mm Lens
From: leica at ralgo.nl (leica)
Date: Sat Feb 14 08:53:13 2009

The "Visoflex" versions of the Telyt 400 and 560 lenses will fit
Canon EOS DSLR bodies through an adapter from Cameraquest or Fotodiox
(maybe others too).

The "R" versions will fit Canon in the same way.

Leitax (from Barcelona) has a Leica "R" adapter which replaces the
original Leitz fitting to allow most R lenses to fit to the Nikon
mount. It is yet unsure though, whether/how the 400/560 "tube"
adapter may be converted. I heard just yesterday that it had been
done. I have an adapter on the way to verify these aspects.

Bruce.