Subject: [Leica] A short time downtown
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat Feb 14 13:04:42 2009

2009-02-14-08:41:00 Harrison McClary:
> I was downtown today and had about 30 minutes to make a few photos.  At
> least half of these were shot with my Leica M6 and 12, 28 or 90 lenses.
>  It was a fun diversion today:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/feb2009

Wow.  Those are really pleasing to look at, and in most cases the sheer
precision of the compositions is...  well, almost scary.  Which I'm not
saying as a backhanded knock, it's just an observation.  Cool.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] A short time downtown)