Subject: [Leica] IMGs: wherein I go Outside
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 14 23:02:39 2009

Jeff, thanks for the SmugMug instruction. It does indeed improve the
experience. Thanks for an entertaining back story too.
As for your outside, it seems to me you need to hang where there's some more
trees, both for green and Ted the dog purposes!
Ted! what are you trying to say there!
Anyhoo, interesting gallery with strong graphical elements only short on
chlorophyll and senoritas ;-)